Last modified: February 14, 2017
TruQC, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites http://www.truqcapp.com/ or https://app.truqcapp.com/ (our “Websites”) and, if applicable, through your use of our Bundled Services, including specifically the Licensed Application and Software Services (as defined in the Services Agreement or End User License and Terms of Service between you and the Company). It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On our Websites,
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites or the Company, and
• Through your use of our Bundled Services, including specifically our Licensed Application and Software Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through your use of our Websites and Bundled Services, you will submit information to the Company including, but not limited to:
• General registration information – such as your name, email address, account or credit card numbers;
• Names of employees, independent contractors and subcontractors;
• Prices at which you sell or plan to sell certain services or products;
• Your material suppliers and customers;
• Prices at which you purchase certain material;
• Names and addresses of your customers;
• Details of projects you carry out through our Bundled Services;
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites Bundled Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through our Websites and use the Bundled Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites and the Bundled Services, we may use automatic data 2 collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Websites.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites, the Bundled Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclosure Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Websites, the Bundled Services and their contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices. • To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it. • To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from our emails from any such email or check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclosure Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual,] without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our Services Agreement or End User License and Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us through our Websites and the Bundled Services. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can optout by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by unsubscribing from our emails from any such email or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
• We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Bundled Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites or through any of our Bundled Services. Any transmission of personal or confidential information is at your own risk.
135 West Adams
Kirkwood, MO 63122